As you begin planning your fall and winter travel coverage, if you’re looking for an ultimate luxury destination, get Coco Privé Private Island on your radar. This luxurious Maldivian island is available only for exclusive hire. With six beautifully designed villas, it’s the perfect secret escape for those on the look-out for total privacy and solitude.
- A wine cellar, cocktail bar, dining room, kitchen, indoor and outdoor gym, 40-metre pool and lounge
- A 24-hour private chef who will prepare every meal according to exact wishes and a discreet butler service to indulge guest’s every whim
- Unlimited spa treatments from a personal therapist
- A variety of island activities, including: diving, canoeing, catamaran sailing, windsurfing, relaxing on beach and more
- Breathtaking Views: During the day, guests have uninterrupted views of the Indian Ocean across the horizon as they are surrounded by a canopy of tropical trees, including magoo, coconut palms, frangipani, sea hibiscus and bright pink bougainvillae. At night, it’s the perfect spot for stargazing due to the island’s remote location and complete lack of light pollution. The Milky Way is clearly visible to the naked eye and guests are also offered a complimentary telescope to explore the cosmos.
To learn more go to: http://cocoprive.com/