Cuba, Curated: a Sunset Key Cottages Luxury Day Trip, Available beginning June 1, 2017
Starting next month on June 1st, Sunset Key Cottages, the charming little island resort just off Key West, will offer brand new–and unique–luxury getaways: day trips to Cuba. As far as I can see, no one is offering day trips to Cuba from the United States.
These luxury excursions feature a full day of tours led by local experts who provide an insider’s perspective and behind-the-scenes access to the local culture, and return to Sunset Key in time for dinner. The itinerary is presented here; however, a custom day itinerary can be created based on personal interests.
* Architectural tour of Havana led by a city historian
* Cigar factory tour led by a local cigar sommelier
* Docent-led tour of the Havana Club Museum, and a private in-cottage rum tasting on the eve of the trip
Trip inclusions, for six people:
* Private flight
* Ground transportation
* All activities
* Breakfast and lunch at notable restaurants such as Floridita, La Bodeguita del Medio, or La Guarida
* Personal escort and trip facilitator (secure visas, file required paperwork and orchestrate all excursion elements)
* Excursion departs Sunset Key at 8 a.m. and returns at 8 p.m.
* 50-minute flight direct from Key West to Cuba
* Excursion provided by SALT International Consulting
* Available to guests with a confirmed reservation at Sunset Key Cottages
* Passport required
* Minimum 24-hour advance reservations recommended, based on availability
$16,000 all-inclusive for a party of six
For more information, call Sunset Key at 305-292-5300 and speak to the resort concierge or visit https://www.sunsetkeycottages.com/cuba-curated.