Accessories can make or break your wardrobe, especially when it comes to travel. This winter stock up on some of the best winter travel accessories around. From the perfect skin care for your carry-on bag to cozy cashmere sweaters made for fireside lounging, you’ll be traveling in style. Here is a list of essentials for staying cozy and chic on cold-weather adventures.
- BELL – Flannel Button Down: Contemporary womenswear brand BELL offers easy, breezy, 100% cotton pieces made with love in the USA that easily take travelers from the beach vacation to the ski chalet. Whether you’re jetting to the Caribbean or Courchevel this winter, be sure to pack this comfy essential. BELL Grey Flannel Plaid Shirt, $242 available at www.AliciaBell.com.
- Alekka – Seeking to bring the joy of wanderlust to fashion-lovers with the click of a button, Alekka.com launched in the U.S. in the spring of 2014 offering a highly curated selection of accessories by talented emerging designers, select industry-insider favorites, and unique one-of-a-kind items created by artisans from around the globe. Alekka aims to capture the spirit of a life well-lived through fashion by offering inspired accessories that one would not find simply anywhere. If you don’t find the perfect gift for friends on your travels, you can also use the site to seamlessly find a travel-inspired proxy! Donni Charm scarf in olive and fur, $230, available at Alekka.com.
- RESCUE Skin: RESCUE is a revolutionary product designed to be a modern, single skincare solution for the adventure of your life. Formulated to bring cutting-edge adult stem cell technology to every age, gender, and skin type, RESCUE was developed to suit today’s on-the-go lifestyle, with a mobile delivery system that provides immediate rejuvenation no matter where life leads – from days on the slopes and nights on the town, to adventures overseas and every flight in between. A perfect sunburn cure, whether on a tropical beach or après-ski terrace, RESCUE travels in your carry-on bag through every airport, making it the perfect accessory for those much-needed weekend getaways. RESCUE Skin Serum Concentrate, available at http://www.palmiersdumal.com
- Active Cashmere: Active Cashmere by DanRoy is all-purpose luxury cashmere for an outdoor, social and active lifestyle. The revolutionary water-repellent fabric makes playing in the snow as much fun as an adult as it was as a kid, whether on the slopes or a moonlight snowshoe. These beanies will be available online this winter in fun colors like Cosmos (a heathered navy), Soft Denim, Vionnet (soft pink) and Bourgogne (wine). Active Cashmere, $155 at www.ActiveCashmere.com.
- Carolinna Espinosa – Dante Boot: Luxury women’s shoe brand, Carolinna Espinosa, is a traveler’s secret weapon to looking both chic and comfortable in any environment! Made with memory foam cushioning in inside all of their soles, styles like the chic Dante Boot pictured above will make your feet happy whether you’re walking the sidewalks of a ski town or the bustling streets of Europe. Carolinna Espinosa “Adolfo” Booties $345 available at www.CarolinnaEspinosa.com.
- Palmiers du Mal – Simone Sweater + Palazzo Pant (pictured on Him & Her): Never travel again without looking effortlessly chic and comfortable. A timelessly universal unisex resort collection unisex label, Palmiers du Mal is based in New York and constructed by artisans between Italy and New York. The collection features an array of relaxed-fit garments in intricate 100% cashmere knit patterns such as the Simone Sweater and Palazzo pant, making heads turn no matter where you spend your winter holiday. Palmiers du Mal Simone Sweater, $1,295, and Palmiers du Mall Palazzo Pant, $995, available at www.PalmiersduMal.com.
What’s your favorite holiday travel accessory?