For the current cruise season and beyond Regent Seven Seas has announced a number of enhancements and promotions. Starting in April 2019, guests sailing in Master or Grand Suites will have free unlimited valet service. All guests will begin to benefit from bandwidth expansion, a program that will nearly double bandwidth across the line’s fleet by January 2020.
A new Digital Guest Survey will help Regent track guest experiences and feedback in real time. This replaces end-of-cruise paper guest satisfaction questionnaires and will be deployed fleet-wide by October 2019.
Regent is introducing an extensive array of innovative plant-based cuisine on menus across its fleet. More than 200 gourmet plant-based selections will be offered at breakfast, lunch and dinner to meet the evolving tastes of luxury travelers who are following vegan or vegetarian lifestyles, or hunger to enjoy more plant-based fare. Worldwide, more than 9 of 10 plant-based meals are consumed by people who are not vegans.
New dishes include:
- Wild Mushroom Tart with Brittle Pie Crust, Mushroom Duxelles and Red Pepper Coulis
- Falafel Fritters with Harissa Mayo, Cucumber, Mint, and Capers
- Spiced Potato & Green Pea Samosas with Tamarind Chutney
- Summer Berry Pudding Chantilly
The 200 plant-based selections will be fully integrated into the daily menus on Regent ships, instead of being offered on a separate menu. The new offerings were developed by Regent’s culinary leadership team under the direction of Bernhard Klotz, Regent’s vice president of Food and Beverage, in concert with world-renowned chef, culinary instructor, and author Christophe Berg.
Regent has also debuted its Indulge In Europe promotion, which offers a free $500 shipboard credit per suite for guests booking select European voyages that embark July through November 2019. Guests may apply the shipboard credit toward Regent Choice shore excursions in Europe, such as:
- Dipping into the wealth of benefits that come from the mineral-rich thermal waters of Vichy Catalan through a Wellness Tour from Palamos, allowing guests to return to their voyage with a sense of renewal and rejuvenation;
- Discovering new perspectives and old traditions by viewing historic towns through the eyes of those who live there with Regent’s Go Local Tours in cities like Dubrovnik, where guests can step back in time and witness the old ways of milling flour on the Ljuta River and learn time-honored baking techniques in Cadmos;
- Savoring the culinary delights of Modern Nordic cuisine while exploring Tallinn, tasting, learning and appreciating some of its finest flavors on a specially curated Gourmet Explorer Tour; or
- Admiring the hilltop breezes and the medieval charms of Eze while strolling her cobblestone streets on a more intimate experience, with a Regent Choice small group tour of the renowned French Riviera.
“Whichever excursions our guests choose, they can be assured of an unforgettable time immersing themselves in each port of call in Europe while participating in our one-of-a-kind experiences,” said Jason Montague, president and chief executive officer of Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
The shipboard credit may also be applied to spa treatments, valet laundry, streaming internet, onboard boutiques and more on 11 voyages aboard Seven Seas Explorer® and Seven Seas Voyager®.
Asia, Australia, New Zealand the South Pacific
As luxury travelers are increasingly sailing to exotic locales in Asia, Australia, New Zealand the South Pacific, Regent is now offering an Elevate & Explore option. Guests who sail on one of 14 selected 2019 and 2020 voyages in Asia, Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific will enjoy up to a three-category suite upgrade plus a $250 shipboard credit per suite. This limited time offer is valid in the United States and Canada for new bookings beginning on April 1, 2019. The voyages sail on Seven Seas Voyager (700 guests) and Seven Seas Navigator (490 guests), two intimate, spacious and stylish all-suite luxury ships.
In addition, 11 voyages include a free enriching pre- or post-cruise land program that will reveal both the highlights and hidden treasures of these mystical lands for a beautiful prelude or grand finale to the voyage. These three-night programs include deluxe accommodations, daily touring and exclusive activities, all escorted by local experts. For example,
- The Feb. 8, 2020 sailing starts with the Magical Bali: Land of the Gods pre-cruise land package before sailing the southern Australia route to Sydney. Delve into the fascinating Balinese culture by visiting an array of architectural treasures such as Hindu temples, traditional villages and cultural parks that reflect daily life on the island of Bali.
- Guests sailing on the Dec. 6, 2019 Southeast Asia voyage can discover the Angkor Wat Experience from Singapore, where, just outside Cambodia’s Siem Reap, a unique and thrilling adventure awaits in the jungles of Angkor to uncover the rich history and grand architecture of the Khmer Empire. Obscured by dense vegetation for centuries, the impressive temples of Angkor comprise one of the world’s largest religious monuments.
- The Mar. 27, 2020 sailing from Bangkok, Thailand features a new Abu Dhabi, Dubai Dunes and Sharjah post-cruise land program to discover the intriguing history and modern development of the emirates by experiencing some of the ancient and natural wonders of Abu Dhabi and Dubai and also visiting the cultural landmarks of Sharjah.
The Elevate & Explore offer allows guests to elevate their Regent experience with an up to three-category suite upgrade so they can relax in the comfort of their suite after an immersive day discovering Asia Pacific ashore. Guests will further explore destinations through the shipboard credit, which can be used for Regent Choice Shore Excursions, offering an even deeper level of engagement through unique experiences and smaller group tours.
“These Asian Pacific voyages offer an enriching and luxurious journey uncovering hidden gems and fascinating ports with immersive shore excursions and now suite upgrades and shipboard credits added,” said Jason Montague, president and chief executive officer of Regent Seven Seas Cruises. “We are delighted to create this limited time offer for our guests and their travel advisers for luxury travelers who crave unique experiences. With Regent, every luxury is included, and each journey is an unrivaled experience.”