Romancing the Palate
Fisher Island Club Hotel & Resort presents romantic culinary escape, just in time for Valentine’s Day!
Those with a taste for opulence and an appetite for the finest flavors can enjoy romance served on a silver platter this season. Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Fisher Island Club Hotel & Resort – the fascinating private vacation destination for the world’s most exclusive guests – is romancing palates through a gilded culinary-themed retreat for privileged gourmands.
A place of intrigue, mystery and splendor—with its historic Vanderbilt mansion, Bahamian white sand beaches, exceptional luxury and tantalizing menus—Fisher Island naturally evokes a sense of timeless romance. And now adoring couples can explore their love affair with food through the guidance of culinary genius Stephane Caporal, Fisher Island Club Hotel & Resort’s executive chef for the island’s seven restaurants. The prominent chef has created divine dishes and culinary experiences that will take guests on a romantic gastronomic journey which promises to leave them with a feeling the French call “joie de vivre” (exuberant enjoyment of life). And to extend the love in the air and delicacies served, the newly introduced romance package—which launched February 1—will be offered through April 30, 2015.
The package includes:
- A three-night-stay in the Hotel’s romantic Vanderbilt North Cottage, featuring two full bedrooms, two bathrooms, a spacious living area, a European kitchenette and private walled courtyard with an in-ground Jacuzzi*
- Vintage Dom Perignon Champagne & Caviar service for two upon arrival
- Private cooking class for two with Executive Chef Stephane Caporal, featuring romantic French dishes paired with wine
- Intimate dinner for two at Garwood Lounge, the Club’s elegant steakhouse, personally prepared by Executive Chef Stephane Caporal
- French macaroons at turndown
- Personal chauffer during entire stay
- Personal butler at your service during entire stay to handle anything and everything
- Monogrammed robes
- European breakfast in bed, daily
- Couples massage at Spa Internazionale
Fisher Island Club is a 216-acre tropical paradise located off the tip of Miami Beach. Accessible only by a seven-minute ferry ride or private motor yacht, Fisher Island boasts its own palm-lined private beach with powder-soft sand imported from the Bahamas, a beach club, a P.B. Dye 9-hole championship golf course, 18 world-class tennis courts, two deep-water marinas, seven dining options, a full-service spa, salon and fitness center, a private day school accepting preschoolers through fifth graders, an observatory for stargazing, and an aviary with dozens of exotic birds.
The “Romancing the Palate” package is priced at $15,000 and is based on double occupancy and a three-night stay. The offer is valid for stays from February 1 to April 30, 2015 only. *Other accommodation options are available. For availability and reservations, visit www.fisherislandclub.com or call (305) 535-6000.