Seabass Ravioli With Stewed Mussels and Clams
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 300 gr (about 1-3/4 cup) semolina flour
- 3 eggs
- 250 gr (about 9 ounces) seabass
- 100 gr (about 3.5 ounces) mussels
- 100 gr (about 3.5 ounces) clams
- olive oil
- Prepare the fresh hand-made pasta, mixing the eggs, the semolina flour, and the olive oil last, and let the dough stand for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the sea bass, cooking in a pan and add a pinch of flour and some cream.
- Prepare the ravioli, rolling out the dough until it is paper-thin. Cut squares from the dough with a ravioli cutter.
- Once finished with this preparation, start preparing the final product. Stir one egg yolk. Take some filling and place it in the center of the square-cut ravioli, so that you have left some edge around the filling.
- Brush this edge with the egg yolk and place another ravioli on the top of the ravioli with filling and press the edges together, sealing with the filling inside.
- In a separate pan, cook the mussels and the clams. Cook the ravioli in boiling water and serve them with the stew of mussels and clams. Place some parsley on the top.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Corti Stefani, Acqua Dolce Café in Lake Como, Italy.