Sip Pink for the Cure
Sparkling ICE® is recognized as the fastest growing non-alcoholic beverage brand. First created in the Pacific Northwest in the early 1990’s, Sparkling ICE® beverages make a great tasting, refreshing, zero-calorie beverage Perfectly Possible. Sparkling ICE flavored sparkling waters combine naturally flavored sparkling water, vitamins, antioxidants and natural fruit juices to offer a bold, lightly carbonated beverage.
As if this weren’t great enough, SPARKLING ICE believes in helping a worthy cause. They display a pink ribbon on their Pink Grapefruit bottle, every day of the year. SPARKLING ICE also donates $25,000 to various research facilities nationwide in support of finding a cure. Using the Pink Grapefruit Sparkling water, they have created a specialty cocktail, “Sip Pink for the Cure” (recipe below), to provide a delicious way for consumers to join the cause.
SPARKLING ICE Sip Pink for the Cure Cocktail
- 3 oz. Grapefruit Sparkling ICE
- 1 ½ oz. vodka
- 1 oz. lime juice
- Lime wedge
- Sliced fresh jalapeño
- Chili salt for rim of glass (Kosher salt mixed with chili powder)
- Use a lime wedge to rub the entire rim of a chilled martini glass, and dip into chili salt mixture.
- Combine vodka and jalapeno slices with ice in a shaker.
- Strain and pour into the chilled martini glass.
- Top with Grapefruit Sparkling ICE.
- Garnish with a few Jalapeno slice.
Enjoy one of this distinctive concoctions today and join the fight against breast cancer.