~ Plus get an additional 15% off select 2018 trips with the ‘free-spirited travel expert’ ~
The 2017 summer travel season may not be over, but passionate budget-savvy travellers are already thinking ahead to where they’d like to vacation in 2018. Busabout, the free-spirited travel expert, is making it incredibly easy for travellers to save on next year’s European adventures with its 2018 Preview Program promotion.
For select 2018 itineraries throughout Europe, Busabout is offering a 15% discount on 2017 prices. To take advantage of this remarkable deal, travelers must make an initial deposit payment by September 30, 2017 and use promo code PREVIEW2018 when booking. Should the trip price decrease once the 2018 brochure is released in September, Busabout will honor the lower price when it comes time to make final payment.
“We are excited to launch our Preview Program for the first time in North America,” said Damien Bennett, Vice President of Sales for Busabout North America. “We’re already seeing a lot of interest from our guests looking to secure their travels for next year, and this program allows travelers and agents to pin down these incredible prices plus an additional 15% off their 2018 European adventures.”
The following is a selection of trips that are part of the Preview Program:
- Croatia Island Hopper – There’s no beating Croatia’s Dalmatian coast for an eight day, seven nights chill out. Travellers will spend an unforgettable week sailing on a beautiful vintage boat where they will be able to relax and let the captain and his crew (especially the cook!) spoil them while they contemplate whether to swim, sunbathe or do a bit of sightseeing. Think crystal clear seas, tiny walled cities, eclectic islands and long nights sampling local food and wine in a traditional konoba.
- Ultimate Balkan – Clients on this 15-day adventure will go further east through the Balkans and seek out the path less travelled. From the splendour and charisma of the Croatian coast to off the beaten track through Albania and Montenegro with its awesome scenic coast to Ancient Athens and the Greek wonders of the cliff top monasteries of Meteora, Thermopylae and the Temple of Delphi. This trek encompasses the iconic cities of the Balkans – Sarajevo, Belgrade and Skopje – and touches on many cultures, old and new.
- Transylvanian Halloween Trek – What better place to spend Halloween than in Dracula’s Transylvania? There is a spooky, mysterious atmosphere in this part of the East. This 7-day spooktacular trip will follow Dracula’s trail past castles, fortified churches, mountain chalets and quaint local villages. But it is Busabout’s ultimate fancy dress Halloween party in a Transylvanian mountain retreat that is the crowning glory to this once in a lifetime adventure!
- Scottish Compass Buster (operated by HAGGiS) – All the creepy castles, all the crazy history and the eye bursting beauty? Yes? Then be brave and do the Compass Buster. The 10-day adventure spans Scotland from pub to mountain, from beach to monster and all the best bits in-between. And if that wasn’t enough, travellers will get to absorb a ton of knowledge from legendary guides.
- All Ireland Rocker (operated by Shamrocker Adventures) – The ultimate Irish adventure! Clients on this 7-day adventure will explore the whole of the island, north and south, plus Inis Mór (the Aran Islands) hidden away off the west coast. This one has it all — traditional music, stunning scenery, ancient monuments and vibrant towns, plus great craic on the road and at night. This is a chance for travellers to see Ireland through Irish eyes.
Contact VP of Sales North America, Damien Bennett at email@example.com, visit www.busabout.com/preview-2018 or call 1-877-668-4328 and quote promo code PREVIEW2018.
For more information about the Busabout tours, visit http://www.busabout.com/.
Busabout is not your average travel company. Offering a unique hop-on hop-off bus network across Europe and guided Adventure trips around the world, Busabout and its partner companies Shamrocker Adventures and HAGGiS have been helping independent-minded travellers of all ages see the world affordably and without too much hand-holding since 1998. Their “freestyle” form of travel combines the flexibility that independent travelers crave with the best aspects of traditional tours. Sometimes they show you around, other times you are free to explore. Either way, you get plenty of local knowledge of destinations and the chance to make unforgettable memories alongside like-minded friends.
The flexible hop-on hop-off bus network connects 46 popular European destinations from May through October. It offers travelers the freedom to choose where they go and how long they stay, along with centrally located pick-up and drop-off points at recommended accommodations in each destination. The guided Adventures in Europe, Asia, Morocco, Scotland, Ireland and the U.S. are fun, affordable 2- to 14-day trips that give travellers access to hidden gems, must-see spots, island chains, and music festivals, while also offering plenty of free time for unscheduled exploration. As a bonus to travelers, the hop-on hop-off bus network links up with Busabout’s European Adventures, sailing trips and cultural and music festivals, making it easy to create unique adventures.
The Busabout Ambassador and her videographer have created a video exploration of Amsterdam and Bruges.
About The TreadRight Foundation
Created as a joint initiative between TTC’s family of brands, The TreadRight Foundation is a not-for-profit working to encourage sustainable tourism and ensure the environment, wildlife and communities we visit remain vibrant for generations to come. By providing grants to organizations that encourage sustainability in different destinations, The TreadRight Foundation hopes to maintain the natural attractions across the world that define each unique region. To learn more about our past and current work at TreadRight, please visit TreadRight.org.