We’re excited to bring you even more cocktail recipes from SPARKLING ICE! Just in time for your holiday parties and to ring in the New Year! Surely by now your friends are begging for new recipes, as they loved our fall cocktails so much. The first one is a classic: a hot toddy.
Cozy Hot Toddy
- 6 oz. Crisp Apple SPARKLING ICE
- 1 ½ oz. whisky or apple brandy
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Cinnamon stick, allspice cloves, and apple slices for garnish
- Coat the bottom of a glass coffee cup with honey. Add whisky or brandy.
- Heat Crisp Apple Sparkling ICE in a small sauce pot.
- Pour hot Sparkling ICE into glass. Stir to combine ingredients.
- Garnish with cinnamon stick, allspice cloves, and apple slices.
Are you feeling more daring? Give the spiced sangria a whirl!
VOGA Italia’s Spiced Sangria
- 3-4 fresh figs, sliced (or 1 cup dried figs)
- 1-2 fresh gala apples, sliced
- 1 cup of cherries
- 2-3 oranges, sliced (not peeled)
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 bottles VOGA Italia Dolce Rosso
- 3 cups sparkling apple cider
- 1 cup orange juice
- ½ cup brandy
- ½ cup dark spiced rum
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 5 whole cloves
- Slice apples and insert whole cloves directly into the fruit.
- Combine all fruit slices in a glass pitcher and slowly pour in brandy and wine. Cover and chill from 2-24 hours (the longer, the better!)
- Before serving, add sparkling cider and orange juice. Stir gently and serve over ice.
Happy holidays, everyone! Please drink responsibly.