SPARKLING ICE is back! This time, they bring us fall cocktails that are sure to delight your guests or satisfy you during a night-in on a cool, November evening. For those of you who enjoy the crisp taste of apple cider, try this twist using their recipe:
SPARKLING ICE Apple Cider
- 3 bottles of Crisp Apple SPARKLING ICE
- 1 bottle dry white wine
- 1 cup apple brandy
- 2 apples, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 pear, sliced
- In a large pitcher combine sliced fruit with brandy and wine. Let this sit in the refrigerator for approximately 3 hours.
- Right before serving, top with Crisp Apple Sparkling ICE. Stir gently to combine the ingredients.
Perhaps you want a more pumpkin-flavored beverage (’tis the season). SPARKLING ICE also offers their recipe for a martini that is sure to please your taste buds.
Orange Spiced Pumpkin Martini
- 2 oz VOGA Italia Prosecco
- 2 oz Pumpkin flavored vodka
- 1/2 oz triple sec
- 1 dash orange zest
- 1 dash of cinnamon
1. Pour vodka, triple sec and orange zest into a cocktail shaker half-filled with cracked ice.
2. Shake well, and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
3. Garnish with an orange twist, a dash of cinnamon and serve.
Complete your November cocktail menu with the help of SPARKLING ICE.