Ready to escape one of the coldest winters on record? Pack your bags for your favorite tropical destination, but don’t forget to include these fun-in-the-sun sumptuous essentials!
- The Montecristi Hemingway’s Panama Hat is one of the brand’s most popular fedoras. This hat is a true collectible and a stylish staple for your vacation adventures. $300-$5000, www.brentblack.com.
- The Tory Burch Tumbled Leather Thora sandal will take you from sand to street and day to night. This classic look, complete with logo accents, can be paired with anything from your favorite bathing suit to a flirty beach dress. $125, www.toryburch.com.
- Dive into the Burberry Brit Laguna Check Print Board Shorts to experience this iconic British brand. These swim trunks are available in a variety of colors and feature a Velcro® fly and a lace-up closure as well as side-seam pockets and an interior coin pocket. $295, www.nordstrom.com.
- If a relaxing holiday means taking part in plenty of outdoor activities, try SkinCeuticals Sport UV Defense SPF 50 for full coverage against tropical rays. Tested under extreme athletic conditions, this sunscreen increases skin’s resistance to UV and heat stress and protects collagen from UV damage. $40, 3 fl oz, www.skinceuticals.com.
- The Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer Classics are arguably the most recognizable style in the history of sunglasses. Make a timeless fashion statement with the look of a classic Hollywood star. $200, www.ray-ban.com
- Use your Apple iPad Mini to stay connected while away from home with travel apps, e-mail, eBooks and more. The high-end tablet features Retina display, fantastic for capturing snapshots of your favorite moments. From $399, www.apple.com.
- Warmer weather calls for the Missoni Mare Drawstring Short Kaftan. Dress up your style with this sheer multi-colored cover-up with short drapey sleeves and square neckline. The perfect addition to your travel wardrobe. $1,075, www.intermixonline.com.